Friday 21 May 2010

There's no place like home..

These past few weeks, Worcester has really been losing its charm.

It used to be a sanctuary, a place where I could escape the vile, miscreants that live in West Bromwich. And to a point it is...

I love taking walks in Worcester, not waking up opposite a factory, not feeling like I'm going to get stabbed while taking a simple bus journey to town, no HAVING to get a bus everywhere you go...

But the reality of Worcester is that it is not home. Not anymore.

This time last year the thought of leaving Worcester tore me apart, three months away from the place and the people who changed my life. The people who had respect for me and the people who treated me different than i have been treated before.

This year I cant wait to get home. Away form the hypocrisy of people, the selfishness, the vanity, people who think the world revolves around them. People who only want you when they need something.

I truly am looking forward to next year and the amazing house I have lined up for me. I just think the best place for me right now is the place I detest, with my friends and family. <3

Lets hope Worcester can improve next year...

1 comment:

Mustard Bean said...

Worcester is shitty. Shitty Worcester. Can not wait to live with you in the epicness of 61, but I also cannot wait to go home to Dudley.. Never thought I'd say those words!! <3