Tuesday 9 February 2010

He loves me. He loves me not.

Take a bow, because you've taken everything else.
You played the part and like a star you played it so well.
Take a Bow, because the scene is coming to an end
I gave you love, all you gave me was pretend.


I just wrote a draft of a blog.
An angry hateful blog.

But i have deleted it.

I have so many feelings i want to write down, but i dont think here is the place.


Im hurt. Actually hurt doesn't cover it. I feel like half a person. The other has been taken away, without warning. I dont really know what to do with myself. I know its early days but i just want this feeling to go, i dont think about anything anymore i just feel this pain.

What i cant stand is how angry i am. How much i want someone to feel pain.


But for now im not going to tell my side. Everyone can listen to the lies. I haven't got the heart to recall the how's and why's. One day i will though. When im ready.

I just hope he knows what he has lost.

1 comment:

Ll said...

I love you :)
And I love your blogs
x x